Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Suggestions for Juniors

Question#1:


I have completed my BSc from KUET. Though my background is not CSE but am very much interested to join IT sector mainly JAVA related software company. I have also completed a six month training from LICT Top Up IT based on advanced Java and J2EE. I have also very good knowledge about Java,J2EE,Hibernate, Spring framework, SQL and also developed Web based application by using J2EE. Sir, please give me a suggestion How can i developed my career as a Java developer.


Answer#1:

Hello Mr. N,

Coding or programming is not rocket science. Anyone can swim in this area, if he has proper dedication.

1. For Java/J2EE, you can take an exam of SCJP/OCJP(Oracle certified Java Programmer). It will promote you.

2. You can upload your daily project task in Github. It will make your position better.

3. As you are not CSE grad, you should study "software engineering".


4. You can also learn "soft skills" and algorithms. You can also solve problems in various programming community(HackerRank, UVA online Judge) etc.


Enjoy your journey. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment